Sunday, November 13, 2011

SpringClean: Culling for Karma

Following from my spring cleaning resolution...

With summer (and invariably, new clothes) on the way, I needed to clear some space in my closet. Looking into my bursting-at-the-seams room gave me a headache, and upon the third, fourth and fifth edit I have discovered I only wear about 30% of all my garments.

Trademe beckoned - but by the third item I'd sold for under $10, I was sick of the whole process. Not to mention I hadn't actually made a lot of profit after the fees...

Fate works in obvious ways sometimes, and at work my friend gave me a pair of near-new Witchery shoes for free, because she couldn't fit them and didn't want to see them go to waste.



Naturally, I felt obliged to pay it forward. And here's where you come in!



I need to give away some worldly possessions - see anything you like?



Misery Hoodie/Small

No label/Small



Nike/Big enough for a laptop

Random label/Small


Skirt from General Pants/6

From Japan/6

No label/6/Bow missing

No label/6
Lippy/8

No label/6
Supre/S



















Ice/s


Lower/xs


Wildpair/xs


One Teaspoon/s

No brand/s

Ice/M

Wildpair/s

Ice/8

Wildpair/8

Vintage/xs
Isakelle/L


No brand/6












































First come first served, comment below or hit me up on Facebook!

More coming later in the week, I'll be hauling my trove to the local clothing bin 3 Dec so be in quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment